sábado, 16 de mayo de 2020

¿What do I wanna be?


People share their love for trees and forests on International Day ...


As a child, I grown up in a little bit complicated ambient, I was really poor and I always dream about me being a teacher or a doctor! But things doesn´t go always that good. At some point, I just wanted to be like my mother, she is so brave and smart, I knew she could handle everything that she propose to.




Europe's lost forests – study shows coverage has halved over six ...


Growing up my mind and thoughts started to change, I started to realize that I don´t like to teach and I was fascinated by nature. It was a little scary to think that what I decided would define my future, in that moment I wanna study Medicine for the money I could win, but that not me. I think that´s why I decided to study forestry. Also, being Scout help me so much to decide.



When I finished my last year at school, I was so exciting because I was accepted into the "Universidad católica de Chile", I thought it would be wondeful to study at such a pretigious University, well, I was wrong. When I started it was all good, but a couple of months later the inferno was going to start. My classmates started to bullying me for no reason, maybe I was so quiet or shy. Every day was worse, I kept putting up with everything until a couple of them, in class, cut my hair and make fun of me. 

Planted Forests

I leave that University and now i´m into the "Universidad de Chile", and thing go absolutly much better, I feel so comfortable and good, I think i fabally found my place.

How many tree species are there? More than you can shake a stick ...

I want with all my heart to have a job as a ranger or a forest firefighter, that could be the best thing I ever had.

3 comentarios:

  1. It was a good decision to change university. NO ONE deserves to be bullied!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yo, I know that we shouldn't curse, but, fuck those bitch ass bullies. I'm glad that you came here.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sorry about your previous experience but I'm so glad that you could find the right place and dream with your future plans.

    ResponderEliminar