lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

Carrer-Related Website OR An Expert on your Field

Hello, Dear Ones!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorites websites, where I learn many things I didn't know before about things related to my career and the environment. Today I'll tell you about the Yellowstone National Park website.

A few years ago, while doing a little research about what I wanted to study, I found the Yellowstone National Park website, which, by the way, was one of the first in the world. Established in 1872 as a national park, it has been a popular tourist destination for people who love nature, and the park is said to be home to the yogi bear, a caricature we enjoyed watching as children, he belongs to this park since the very beginning. Then I visit the website twice a week.


But let me tell you about his website. When you first enter, the first thing you see is a recent development that happened in the park, above that, we have three information boxes, one to plan your visit to the park, where you can see everything related where to sleep, what you can eat, etc. The next one is to learn more about the park where everything related to it is, with images and information, and the third one is called "Get Involved", where you can donate, volunteer, or ask to work with them!

I really recommend this website if you want to know more about the Yellowstone park or the environment itself. Here's the link for yall. https://www.nps.gov/yell/index.htm

1 comentario: