jueves, 16 de julio de 2020

FOUR LEGED FRIEND

Hi dear ones!

Throughout my life, I have had many pets, but only three of them have marked my life significantly.

The first dog I remember in my life is called Diana, she was a German shepherd. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of her, but let me tell you her story. She was in my house before I was born and when she meet me and I meet her, we fall in love instantly. We live together until I was 5, I found her dead in our house, sitting as a queen after a long long life, the most beautiful death I have ever witnessed.


Many years after came to us Teddy! He is a very grumpy dog,don't get hypnotized by his cute little face, he could bite you just because he wants to.

He arrived seven years after Diana's death, was like an angel after the pain of losing our first dog. Teddy is a Maltese and is approximately 6 years old.




                                                           
Last but not least, the most beautiful of all, let me introduce you to Nina! 

She is a very special dog, when I was in my last year in school, she came to my room desoriented, I knew from the moment I saw her that she had to be with me, but I knew that she would not be wanted in my house since we already had Teddy. 

But it didn't take long for them to love her as much as I did.

2 comentarios: